Sunday 7 September 2014

New plans for our small bedroom

Ever since I started working from home I gathered so many catalogs, documents and samples, that I already ran out of space in the room! And to make matters worse, one of our bookshelves fell down, and almost broke the printer! Fortunately nobody was hurt, but that was a good signal that we had to do something! So we came up with a shelf design that hopefully will help organize this mess!

On these images I used a wallpaper with some polygon art... I don't know the author, but I love this style of images, and maybe we can try to make something similar for real!




I tried to take advantage of the entire wall to maximize the usage of space, but at the same time I'm trying to not make this look too heavy, since the room itself is small.

We hope you like it! Now all we need is to have it made, and then we'll show you the results!

3 comments:

  1. Te wizualizacje są po prostu świetne! Jak zdjęcia!
    Buziaki i dziękuje ze wczoraj byliście :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. O cholera! Przejrzalam caly blog i macie swietnie urzadzona chalupe!!! Gratuluje wyczucia smaku i powalajacego designu! Naprawde pieknie.

    ReplyDelete