Saturday 5 April 2014

My busy week and my home work space :)

Spring is finally coming! Since now I'm self-employed, I am working at home and I spend a lot of time in our small bedroom, that has now become my office! And even though I'm still really busy sometimes, I don't have such a strict work schedule, and I can manage my time in a way that gives me the opportunity to visit friends more often!

Some trees look great this time of the year!



This is now my office! I have to make sure it is comfortable, since I'm spending so much time here!

And of course I'm always in good company - sometimes noisy! :)

And I spend some more time with friends! I went to the bar on the 40th floor the Marriot Hotel, that has a great view over the whole city centre...

... I had some excellent sushi on a restaurant called Izumi Sushi with a very colourful ceiling!

And I also met with my friend Ula and had some great Indian food at a restaurant called Mandala Klub!

Now that the weather is getting warmer we have to enjoy and go out more often! Ze also got a very interesting guidebook of Warsaw - http://ogarnijmiasto.com.pl/?page_id=58 - with lots of great suggestions of places to visit, restaurants and bars, we are curious to see everything! We've been living here for 5 years and we still know so little about the city!

Meanwhile I'm still working hard on my website, and I hope to show it to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment